Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Tea Towel Shower

My Mother and Maid of Honor, CJN were gracious enough to host a garden tea party for me
It was such a beautiful afternoon, the sun was shining, the humming birds were flying and the flowers were in full bloom
The theme was tea towels, so many of the guests brought a beautiful tea or dish towel for me
This beautiful setting was adorned with enormous amounts of delicious scones, bundt cakes, meringue, and cookies

My Mother always hosts the nicest events, she puts so much love into everything she does
From flowers in casual mason jars, a beautiful and unique teacup for all twenty-four guests to sweet tea favors
Honestly, it couldn't have been more perfect!

Thank you to my lovely family and friends, I love you dearly!

xo,
VRB


Pretty and simple white flower arrangements in fun mason jars and my birthday tea cup!

VRB, ACM, and my MOH, CJN



A beautiful and absolutely splendid lemon bundt cake made my cousin Dioni

This beautiful towel with lemons (my favorite) was complimented with my Auntie Lids classic red lip signature
I swear the woman does Bikram with her red lipstick on!


No comments:

Post a Comment