Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Merry Christmas, Love the Schulers

This is our first Christmas as a married couple so I got myself organized in September before the rush and ordered our Christmas cards
I ended up sending out two different cards, one from Tiny Prints (below) and the other through Shutterfly directly
I have to say, the quality of the Shutterfly cards were great and a 1/4 of the price, I guess I just like the clarity of a real photo versus one printed on a matte cardstock

This is one of my favorite wedding photos, I love how we're actually looking at a different lens  and the light on us was so beautiful right then
I remember our wedding like it was yesterday, although it flew past us, I cherished every moment

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all!

Love,
The Schulers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment