Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beauty Products I Cannot Live Without

There are some things I simply cannot live with out right now, and those are these glorious products:

Shampoo and Conditioner: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle - An inexpensive and great smelling treat
Body Cleanser: Lavender Bisous de Provence at Trader Joe's -  Lavender bar soap with Shea butter and exfoliating lavender that is my five minute spa day for daily use
Perfume: Jo Malone's Vintage Gardenia - Ms. Malone, I'd give my left leg for you to bring this scent back! Please!!!!
Face Cleanser and Face Lotion: Trader Joe's Nourish Antioxidant Facial Cleanser & Conditioner - Started using this a couple months into my pregnancy when my skin changed, loving my skin again! It's very gentle but washes make-up off in seconds.
Spot Corrector: Arcona Spot Tabula Rose - This little secret weapon helps with those dark spots from old and new blemishes. I LOVE this gem!
Body Lotion: Trader Joe's Lavender Hand and Body Lotion - I've been using this no-fail treat for years, it used to be by Avalon Organics before TJ's private labeled it. The scent is light and calming, my husband loves it too!
Stretch Mark Prevention: Belli Elasticity Oil - Ummm... we shall see! This product smells great, isn't too greasy and so far so good!
Bronzer: Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick from Nordstrom - I use bronzer year round, I think it highlights cheekbones perfectly.
Mascara: Korres Volcanic Mineral Volumizing Mascara from Sephora - I have found this to me the most gentle and easy to remove mascara. I chose this because of the rave reviews on how huge your eyelashes turn out and how the ingredients exclude parabens, dyes and all the icky stuff.
Eyelash Curler: Shu Uemera - Hands-down the best beauty tool ever, right?
Pure Tea Tree Oil: Whole Foods 365 brand - it's an affordable option and a little goes a long way. I use this for literally everything!
-For mild rashes
-As a cleaning product (mixed with baking soda, water and hydrogen peroxide)
-As an antiseptic (watered down)
-For blemishes
-As a room cleanser (diluted with water)

1 comment: