Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas, Take Two





Good Morning,


Boy was it tough to get up this morning! Snuggly warm in our new matching pajamas in a warm slumber… why on Earth would I want to leave it? Oh that’s right, I have a j-o-b, for goodness sakes people need their pillows, candles and ottomans for New Years! Overrated…
I will say that this was such a wonderful Christmas, I have so much to be thankful for! I do think next year should be even better since BRS will most likely be off work. Unfortunately this shift steals him away from me for most of this Holiday season: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day this year… Isn’t he cute with his new scarf from my Aunt? I know he won’t see this so I’m not too worried about his reaction to day one of his days off. Poor guy got to open Christmas presents on the morning of the 26th after his fourth twelve hour shift.
Last night his very sweet Aunt had us over for Christmas again (#5 for me) and there is still one more to go, but who’s counting? Oh, that’s right, I’m counting the number of inches added on my waistband! Turkey, ham, prime rib, and the list could go on. I’m missing Christmas already! Tonight… bootcamp starts up again for me. Time to start brainstorming your New Years resolutions, better get on that!
Day one of not having biscotti for breakfast has commenced...
xo,
VRB
 BRS with his crown from his Olde English Popper
My stocking my Grammie made me when I was born 
 Mine and Shelby’s “me miss you this Christmas” photo to Daddy on patrol
 Shelby girl and her wet kisses
Maddie girl and her sweetness self at Mom and Dads
My mother’s gorgeous navy and white wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment