Saturday, December 17, 2011

EMH’s Everyday Must Haves: Current Beauty Obsession

EMH’s Every Day Must Haves: Current Beauty Obsession





Hi All,

Per the request of Miss VRB, I have decided to blog a bit about my favorite beauty indulgences.  While I am always on the hunt for something new, my current obsession is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri™ Fast Dry Nail Color.  Not only does it come in a plethora of fantastic colors, but it also dries instantly (imagine that – ‘Insta-Dri’ dries instantly… novel) making it the perfect polish for the girl on the go.   Going to court or some sort of conservative venue?  Try Petal Pusher.  Looking for nails that demurely say you are feminine, but crave a little color?  Try Mauve It or Rose Run.  Hoping for a holiday hue?  Why not try Blue Streak, Rapid Red, or Snappy Sprinkles?  I will admit that I have bottles and bottles of Essie, MAC, OPI, Nars, and Chanel nail polish, but nothing comes close to the nail goody that is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.  Honestly.  Do yourself a favor and buy yourself at least one bottle for a little Christmas/ Hanukkah/ Kwanza gift … you won’t be sorry!


EMH

No comments:

Post a Comment