Thursday, December 8, 2011

My First Post!

Hello There!
Well, this is quite exciting, my first posting! I'm not going to lie, I have about fifteen all ready to go! My boss, WA, personally thinks that blogs are just ridiculous and confusing... so the goal of my blog is to bring my ideas, findings, and insights to my readers (or right now in my case to my virtual diary) as simply and as fun to follow as possible.
The thought of "Should I blog?" has crossed my mind more than a hundred times in the past few years. Ugh, how at times I wish I had something to purge my thoughts onto as I go along daily... So.. I shall begin!
I hope you decide to join in as I navigate my way through the rest of my twenties... and hey, maybe you'll even stay tuned for my thirties?! Let's not get ahead of ourselves!
Stay tuned as I venture throughout design, architecture, food, wine, fashion (yes, I can speak fashion too - or maybe just steal ideas from my super fashionable girlfriends) and all things preppy and classic!
xo,
VRB
p.s. Please check out my website in the works!
Here's a little about me:
Name: Victoria, but I go by Tori for the most part
Age: 26
Sign: Aries (is that important?)
About Me: 
I have been working in the interior design industry for a little over seven years and am lucky enough to have a B.S in Interior Design from San Francisco State University. I work for a small interior design firm in the East Bay and love every minute of it. On the side, I have my own small interior design and decorative container garden business. I live in my small gem of a hometown in the middle of the booming San Francisco Bay Area with my fiancĂ© BRS and our two adorable but crazy pups, Logan and Shelby. I experiment in the kitchen, on the walls and in the garden. Food and nutrition is a passion and I am lucky enough to have BRS to be my subject. I'm a sucker for good manners and etiquette, thank you notes and small courtesies. I think we all need to spread a little love around, just because.
Happy Holiday's from our house to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment