Friday, January 27, 2012

My Sweet Peas

I am insanely obsessed with my pups, always have and always will. 
I am excited to get off at 5PM and rush home every day to open our front door and have their sweet wet noses greet me with love. 
Their love is endless and so unconditional. 
They know my moods and I have theirs down too.
Shelby eats too fast and Logan jumps too much.
They're not perfect to most, but they are to me.
BRS and I have been discussing how to incorporate them in our wedding day.
An extra flower girl and best man? I mean Logan is man's best friend.
Dirt paw prints on my wedding gown though... I think not.
Shelby Rose, Yellow Labrador Retreiver
Logan Von, American Foxhound

2 comments:

  1. That would be so cute to incoporate them. You have to! You just can't let them get near YOU... Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tretinoin and clindamycin gel can take up to 12 weeks to fully work. It is typical for your skin to look worse before it gets better. Be patient, and try to stick with it for the full 12 weeks. If you're not seeing improvement after then, let your provider know. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor.

    ReplyDelete