Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Honeymoon Daydreaming



With our wedding less then six months away and this cold bout of weather, all I can dream of is our honeymoon in Kauai
As we researched flights and car rentals for our honeymoon today, somehow my browser kept defaulting to J.Crew and Trina Turk rather than Alaska Airlines (yes, they fly to the tropics: ) and Hawaiian Airlines. 

All I can think of is may hair blowing in the trade winds and my big floppy hat on my sun kissed face napping in between chapters of the Hunger Games… 
Last years suits are too big for me anyway (come on J.Crew – STOP changing your sizing on us!) so I feel like this is legitimate research! 


How cute are these suits?
 And these aren't even their big collection they usually come out with in early Spring.
 I can't wait to see the rest! I wish I could shrink the coral and gold one I have from last year, it's too cute! When I vacation in Kauai with my family, I literally pack one carry on even if it's for more than a week.
 It consists of: swimsuits, a wrap, three or four dresses, a couple tunics, some Lulu Lemon capris, running shoes, Bonnanos, my floppy hat, my own snorkel and fins and that.is.it. 
The weather is gorgeous and you simply do not need anything else, not even to work out in!


I just cannot wait for some R and R with BRS, it is so very well deserved for him, it has simply been too long. The poor guy is starting to lose his Summer glow from working midnights.
 Me on the other hand… not so much!  
We will be jetting off to Princeville, Kauai for two weeks a couple days after we tie the knot and I couldn’t be more excited!

Off to daydream…

xo,
VRB

No comments:

Post a Comment