Saturday, February 25, 2012

What's Been Goin' On...

Instagram over usage? Maybe.
Good end to a week, yes.

Just checkin' in, keeping my virtual diary...

This past month I've been on this major running kick and am determined to run a half marathon this Summer.
You know, because I don't have enough on my plate already...
With this great summer-like weather, it's hard to not want to hit the pavement with my little peas and enjoy the scenery after work, we racked in a good twenty miles this week!
We've been running this scenic route overlooking the San Francisco Bay and even ran to my parents on Wednesday.
Grandpa was nice enough to give us a ride home since it was getting too late to make the 3.5 miles home.

Logan on our loop run

View on the bridge beginning of run

The Girl and her Grandpa, Hi Dad!

Maddie (my Labrador sissy) and Logan hanging out the window, cute huh?

Maddie Rose and Logan

Thursday was girls night at my house and we organized and shared our recipe books, lots of fun!
SAF was nice enough to bring over some delicious olive tapanade and hummus that I can't seem to get enough of. I'm almost sad to see the bottom of the package!
I tell you celery goes with just anything, might have to grow some this summer!
peanut butter.hummus.tapanade oh my!

Yummers!

Finally got this pot rack we bought years ago hung up, Ikea special.
Nice to have quick access to my pots and pans I must say.
Downside? Yuck, dirty pans!
Upside? Finding out how AWESOME Barkeepers Friend is!
Where the heck have I been?
Who thought my copper pot was this dang beautiful!
And... It's only $1.99! Even less because I used my blue saver (aka 20% off Bed, Bath, & Beyond coupon)... yes, I used a coupon on a $2.00 item, don't judge.
Pots Hung, Finally!

Let's see, what else?
Oh! Sock bun!
Again, where the HECK have I been?
This genius invention looks like a mesh doughnut and helps achieve that fantastic fully, fun, flirty bun!
Got this idea from Aspiring Kennedy, thanks Lauren!
MUST try for everyone!
See her posting - HERE
There have been a few other random obsessions lately in my world but I'll spare you the ramblings, must say these little things do keep me ticking!

Honey Bunny

I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far and I wish you a spontaneous and fun Sunday.
Or be lazy too, that's great in my book too!
Next weekend... Antique Fair with my BFF and her new beau!
Stay tuned....

xo,
V to the R to the B








No comments:

Post a Comment