Thursday, March 1, 2012

Perssssimmon

I'm loving this beautiful shade of red/orange right now.
It's stunning and happy!
I might be adding a few touches here and there to Spring-ize my home!
From trays, to bowls of fruit, and throws, it's everywhere and I love all of it!
I could see it paired with SO many other colours like mint green, kelly green, navy, turquoise, brown, I could go on.
Those lamps below are out of my budget but I would do just anything for them! 
Those on a pair of biedermeier tables in a high gloss navy blue wood paneled library, Oh My!
Enjoy these findings!

Happy Day!

Love,
VRB

Delicious Persimmons
Image - HERE

F. Schumacher Indoor/Outdoor Fabric

Gorgeous Decalcomani Lamps

Fabulous Pillow

F. Schumacher Fabric

Persimmon Watercolour
Image - Wikipedia


                                           
I think Benjamin Moore's 'Orange Nectar' is BEAUTIFUL and very close to the colour persimmon's I see at the market

In love with this handbag
Olivey Green & Persimmon
Love this colour combo...

No comments:

Post a Comment