Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello Lovely!: Brass

Image HERE

Easy breezy Aerin Lauder in her humble abode...
Image HERE

You can small, or you can go with a BANG! 
SO drool-worthy
Image HERE

The Rolls Royce of ranges... 
Dear goodness hold me back!
Image - HERE

I love this kitchen, from the tiled walls to the black island, absolute perfection!
Of course it's Badgley Mischka's abode!
Check out the fabulous slideshow HERE
Elle Decor - HERE

Super fresh and simple, yet appropriate to call kitchen bling...
Image HERE

Some fun brass touches anyone can use...
Dorchester Picture Light at Circa Lighting
Brass Bin Pulls by Rejuvenation
Yoke Pendant Light at Circa Lighting
Door Knocker HERE

Feast your eyes on my one day splurge!:
Image - HERE

Bar carts are all the rage right now... can't go wrong:

Too awesome to not share, brass iPhone case!:
Available HERE

I certainly know what my next kitchen is going to be outfitted in!
Brass brass brass brass brass!
Love it!
It's funny how things come and go, brass on the other hand generally stays, which I love.
Kitchen's are the heart of the home and I just can't wait to have a huge one with elbows on the counters watching as I whip up dinner every night...

xo,
VRB


3 comments:

  1. I love brass (and gold)! And the white tile in some of those pictures is awesome.
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it ALL!!! Seriously... I'll need FOUR kitchens!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree my dear, it is quite lovely. I will help you build the finest kitchen around when you're ready!

      xo

      Delete