Monday, July 16, 2012

A Week in Pinterest Meals: Monday

A Pintervention in this household?
I.think.not.
The hubs is enjoying the Mecca of delicious and nutritious treats galore
Why not explore a weeks worth of Pinterest shared recipes?

I went ahead and took the liberty and tried these recipes last week, so here you go!
They all got an A+ in my stomach, enjoy!

Monday
Breakfast
Refrigerator Oatmeal - HERE

Lunch: Salad in a Jar
Let's go with the Mason Jar theme, shall we?
Such a convenient way to keep lettuce from bruising and the fact that you can shake this easily
Salad in a jar - HERE

Dinner: Soup
This is absolutely delicious!
Insanely delicious soup - HERE

Tomorrow we'll give some more healthy options a whirl, the mate is off tomorrow so meals with meats will probably have to be added...

Ciao for now!

Tori

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE CHIA SEEDS! I've been dying to try the refrigerator oatmeal but haven't gotten around to it. How did you like it?

    ReplyDelete