Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Man!

*In case you're wondering why he's wearing my World Cup t-shirt, it's because I am trying a new lotion on him for his itchy skin, no I do not dress my pets! (except for in super adorable ties, see below:)

In case you missed it on The Book, my first born baby, Logan turned six this week!
Almost six years ago I picked up this sweet man at SFO, he was about 10" tall max and fit into a salad bowl...
Six years later he is over two feet tall and as hyper and crazy as ever, he definitely keeps us on our toes
He may get into everything and drive me mad, but I love him
He's sweet, kind and gentle when I am down
And bat sh*t crazy when I am in a good mood
 I love you my sweet man!

Happy Birthday, Logan!






I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far, I am SO happy it's finally Thursday and tomorrow is my day off
Today also means we are only two weeks from the best holiday ever!
What are your plans?

xo,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment