Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day!

I know yesterday was actually Veteran's Day, but lots of people have today off for it
I want to give my love and loyal thanks to all those selfless men and women out there who are fighting for our freedom
Politics, military, and war are confusing and complicated issues, but one thing I do know, is that I support our troops through and through
Thank you to all those who fought in past wars and served our country in times of peace
I know I walk this good green Earth because of people like you
Dad, thanks for your service as a young GI in Guam in Vietnam, glad that Guam may have been a conversation starter for meeting Mom
Tata, Grandpa, Poppy, Uncle Joe and Uncle Travis, thanks for the time you put in, it will never be forgotten
The military taught you many things, and I have to say you are all the best Father's in the world, so it must have helped shape the men you have become
God bless you all, past, present and future!

Happy Veteran's Day!

xo,
Your Proud American Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment