Monday, December 24, 2012

Ooh! Christmas!

Well hello my dear friends!
Sorry I've been a tid bit MIA lately, lots going on in these parts!
I tend to be one of those gals who bites off more than she can chew a bit, if you can't tell
Last weekend was our annual girls trip to Tahoe, it was SO perfect, we crafted, ate, drank and were merry
Wednesday I attended my Mom's Red Hats Christmas Tea that I went to least year
This weekend Dad and I went hunting Saturday morning, it wasn't too shabby of a day, a bit cold, but noting intolerable
Sunday was Christmas dinner with my parents, my sister and her husband and kids
Every free moment I've had I've been wrapping gifts, cleaning house, prepping food - this is my very first year hosting a holiday, I am a tiny bit overwhelmed!
There will only be eight of us: Brad's parents, sister and brother, Aunt and cousin but still I am terrified!
I am making a turkey and a ham - for the.first.time.ever - wish a sister some luck!

My week:
Beautiful Incline Village

A little Twilight action with some homemade pizza, Meghan made

Crafts from Girls Weekend



Red Hat Christmas Tea

Hinting with Dad and Mad

Since it is Christmas Eve, I'm off to my parents house again, but this time it's dinner with my Grandmother, my Dad's siblings and my cousins
I look forward to this EVERY year, Baby Cameron is a year now, my how time has flown by!

Highlight of tonight's festivities?
BAKED POTATO BAR!
Yes, you've read correctly!
Can't wait!

Well, to you and yours, a very Merry Christmas, stay tuned tomorrow for a fun post!

xo,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment