Monday, February 11, 2013

Diaper Bags: Cheap and Chic

I've been perusing the diaper bag selections for quite some time and will be honest, there are not too many affordable options out there!
I decided to help narrow down the slim options by doing a little www research and have found these fun options:

Splurge
For the chic and stylish Mama, a quilted purse disguised as a diaper bag is a great option
Nine Months to Grow, $175 - HERE

Steal
This very Chanel-like quilted pattern in a patent leather neutral is divine to me!
Comes in black too!
Overstock, $78.00 - HERE

Splurge
Chic and modern but with a price tag to match
Rebecca Minkoff, $295.00 - HERE

Steal
Nothing fussy, simple and modern
Skip Hop at Wayfair, $53.98 - HERE

Splurge
To be honest I think these Petunia Pickle Bottom bags are a little much, but for those who love those whimsical prints, this one's pretty cute
Petunia Pickle Bottom, $210.00 - HERE

Steal
Quite similar to above, but half the cost
Overstock, $89.99 - HERE

And last but not least...

My Steal
I got this in November through Kate Spade's secret sale for only $150.00 including tax and shipping!
I am so excited to break this baby in!

1 comment: