Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nursery Update

So last time we left off, walls were looking mighty... interesting?
Looking better!

Someone's been busy these last few days off...
I must admit it is nice coming home to the sound of Pearl Jam and Mr. Shoe belting 'Alive' while finishing up the ceiling paint

It's old news that my lovely handsome husband isn't quite Mr. Handy, nor knows what a "Honey Do" list is
But once you show him how to do something, there's no stopping him, even when he's fighting this wicked cold through the home front!
We settled on Benjamin Moore's Old Navy months before we found out Baby Shoe is going to be a Tate
Paired with British Plaid or coral, it would have worked both ways
Swatch - HERE

Yes, that's my taping off job... and I did do the cutting in, thank you very much!
And fret not my friends, we paid the extra bucks and got Benjamin Moore's Natura Zero VOC Paint so it's safe for mama's to paint!

We decided to make a change and selected this carpet instead of the Blackwatch plaid, we just couldn't find the right shade of navy and green and this is spot on!
Stark Carpet - British Plaid in Scottish Green - Available through me

So that's about it for now, process is gradual, but we have plenty of time so no one is stressed!
Four months until we meet Baby Tate, and we can't wait!

Hope you all have a great day!

xo,
Tori

2 comments:

  1. I use to have a long swing skirt in that plaid it was my favorite. Can not wait to see the finished room. Love the name for you little man too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I would do to get my hands on that skirt now!!!

    ReplyDelete