Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: VRB + BRS


Neck Tie     Peonies     Brooch     Cake     Tablecloth     Fabric     Lantern|Candle     Rosemary     Ribbon     Dress     Nail Polish     Pashmina 
 Good Morning!
I’m getting married! 
Okay, old news, I know but I am starting to get excited knowing that we’re tying the knot in five months! Holy.moly.me. 
So, it being Wednesday and my attempt at being witty, we shall commence ‘Wedding Wednesday’. 
You can check out my pinterest board of my wedding inspirations here.
The nuptials will take place at an adorable winery just forty-five minutes from our home town. 
We’re still in the process of picking out invitations and what not, but have settled on the other big things like our cake, my dress, etc. 
Our cake is being made by one of the most talented gals I know, CGK. 
She’s fabulous and you can find out more about here, HERE!
I’m not going to lie, I’m probably most excited about my dress! 
I am the luckiest girl alive, my Aunts are making my dress! 
I can’t wait to share with you come May! Ha! See now you have to keep reading! 
I’m good…
Til tomorrow…
xo,
VRB soon to be VRS (insert giddiness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment