Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year... A New Me!

Happy New Year!

A new year, a new me? 
Okay, well maybe not a new me, in fact I am quite happy with the present “me”. 
But I will say I am going to start off the new year here with this list:


In 2012:
1. Slow down! I have always stopped and smelled the roses (quite literally since my home town is covered in them in the Summer) and I actually stop more often than Logan does to mark his territory. 
But really taking a second to pause when I get home, listen to how BRS’ day went, roll on the ground with the Peas and cuddle up with them, call KLW in Arkansas and catch up, stop by my Mom and Dads to visit, get coffee with EMH in person rather than virtually on G.Chat every day.  
These are those important things and people in my life that my time should be spent with. 


2. Stop biting my cuticles - it’s such a gross habit, why do I do this? Yuck!


3. Listen more - stop.listen.comprehend.speak


4. Volunteer - in something local


5. Pray more - be more like BRS and say my prayers every night

6. Eat well - I already eat pretty well, but no more refined or processed foods. 
And most importantly: NO SUGAR!

7. Take my vitamins EVERY day!

8. Pay off my debts - I am SO serious about it this time, come May - pay it all off! Start out as VRS in the clear!

9. Drink more water - no explanation needed!

10. Take my work outs to the next level - ultimate health is my goal!

I look as my list as my goals, these are things I know I can obtain and they are for an even better me. I have the most amazing people around me, and when I am at my best, I am an ever better friend to them... So if not for me, for them too!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 2011 and wish nothing but the best for you in 2012. I am so excited to become VRS and can't believe by this time next year I will be married for over six months! Yay! I know I grew a lot in 2011 and know 2012 will bring great things my way.

Cheers to 2012!

xo,
VRB

p.s Sadly my 12.31.11 post never loaded correctly so excuse the missing post! :(
This week I'll share bits of my little NYE party with the gals! But for now here's a little glimpse:


("Field-trip cans")

No comments:

Post a Comment