Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Green with Envy


F. Schumacher Fabric - Available through me

Love the vibrant dresser in the nursery, paired with the chocolate stripes the combo is killer!

House Beautiful





Pouf Available: HERE
Kravet Fabric: Available through me

Image: Abode Love

F. Schumacher Sustainable Fabric (it's double green!) - Available through me

Little splash of green, and velvet too - my fave!
Green Elephant Plate: C. Wonder

EMH and all her fabulousness!

Green makes me smile, it's such a happy colour.
High gloss Kelly green walls in particular.
Always reminds me of St. Patty's Day... which this year will be my bachelorette party with my girlfriends in the Napa Valley - Woohoo!
Green on the walls would be spectacular, but fun added hints here and there would be just as fabulous...
I am green with envy to that lucky gal or gent out there who gets to paint their wood paneled library walls in a high gloss Kelly green.
Any takers?
Would love that client!

And... speaking of green.
Let me introduce you to the one and only EMH.
Oh, EMH, one my best girlfriends.
Through thick and think she's all over the board the greatest friend ever.
Her favorite colour is literally every shade of green.
How gorgeous is she in this hue (and in general)?
She happens to love these chairs she is perched so gracefully on.
Let me share my chairs with you while were at it...
These are vintage Palecek Chairs that I found on Craigslist through an estate sale for a whopping $100.00 for the pair.
New cushions made from some fabric remnants... presto change-o.
Thrifty finds are my favorite!
*Fabric is a discontinued celadon/aqua and tan Duralee fabric.

xo,
VRB

No comments:

Post a Comment