Monday, February 6, 2012

Treats... Recession Style

How To:
DIY Peppermint Mocha
I'm a strange breed I tell ya.
Too cheap to order a peppermint mocha but
How I just spent $200 on these nude lovelies I.do.not.know...
"Say Myspace!"
Dress & Shoes: JCrew
Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Clearly I am confident BRS isn't reading this...
Hey, I was making a return from something I bought with a Christmas gift card... so there!
Trying to save money right now?
Steer clear of J.Crew
And p.s. I took this picture to send to KLW to approve my "going-out" outfit
She gets about four of these a week bless her heart
p.p.s Can you see my new iPhone case? Ugh, disgustingly cute...
GOLD sparkles! And yes, from the Crew.

Okay, side tracked... my $2.50 mocha:
Medium Coffee in a large cup (smile) - $2.00
2 pumps of peppermint - $0.50
Total: $2.00-2.50 depending if the smile worked or not
Then: walk to counter with milk/cream/sugar
Add: big shakes of cocoa powder
Stir
Add: Half and Half or milk
Stir
Sip
Smile with content that you just saved $2.00

I about had a heart attack when I walked into Bucks over Christmas and two peppermint mochas were just about $10.00

So, you're welcome.

xo,
VRB

No comments:

Post a Comment