Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pink Swap Goodies!

Hopsy over at Monograms and Manicures has been kind enough to host a fun exchange called the Pink Swap for the last few years.
This was my first year participating and it was too much fun!
I was linked with Yvonne at The Not So Ugly American...
Here are the goodies I received from her.
She sent me a HUGE assortment of pinks: cotton candy, awesome socks, a pink birdie, moisture gloves that I'm now obsessed with, a towel, room refresher, chapstick, an awesome recycled mug, strawberry milk straws, folders, a note pad, and thank you notes (you can NEVER have too many!).
What a jackpot of goodness!
Thanks Yvonne!!!



Below is what I sent her over in Chicago.
I sent her some of my favorite Caspari cocktail napkins, a handmade necklace I made with pearls, jade and pink stones, a gardenia scented soy candle, some flexible flower ice trays, a loofah, a pashmina, some pink ribbon and a Lilly album.
FYI The Company Store is an excellent source of affordable monogrammed personal items like hand towels, etc. However I would allow yourself plenty of time!
She was SO pleased with her box of pink goodies, I was relieved!

Thanks again Hopsy, can't wait for next year!
Monograms & Manicures
www.kappaprep.com

xo,
VRB

No comments:

Post a Comment