Thursday, March 22, 2012

60's Dresses I MUST Have!

My favorite dresses from the 60's:

Ms. Trudy in Madmen...
Might ask my aunts to re-create this one for me down the road, you know since making my wedding dress isn't enough?

Images from AMC.com

The lovely Jackie... navy, white and green, you simply cannot go wrong!

The perfect shade, don't you think?
Girls, let's bring back gloves!

Simple and divine!
VINTAGE 1960's Sleeveless Green Summer Dress
Vintage Green Dress - HERE

Shi-shi and chic!
Dress from Cabaret Vintage Image - HERE

Classic, comfortable and effortless...
Image HERE

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them all! Wish they made more 60's inspired clothes
    xoxo
    sC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Was thinking I need to peruse the old pattern books! Colours are phenomenal too! :)
    VRB

    ReplyDelete