Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: My Lovelies

I am one lucky lady to have these eight (of nine) girls walk down the aisle with me. To say I have the best friends is quite the understatement. 

We have been through thick and thin together and I cherish every moment we have shared growing up. My maid of honor, CJN (lavender and black frock) I have know for almost 24 years! 

The gals will all be wearing their choice but in navy and with gold shoes, I can't wait to see what they all look like together!

The next few months are going to get pretty crazy with the 1,001 things on my To-Do list, thanks The Knot for giving me major anxiety every time I log in and the countdown seems to have skipped weeks at a time.

This week in wedding life we:
-locked in the bridesmaid dresses
-I stocked up on more ribbon 
-attended our food tasting... YUM!
-set our hors d'oeuvres dinner and wine selections
-selected our wedding invitation (secret, sorry!)
-re-re-re-reviewed our insane guest list (300, wow!)

View my last wedding inspiration board post here.

Thanks girls for such a great day!

xo,
VRB
MNF, DNC, IBT, CJN, VRB, MNS, EMH, ACM, CGK

No comments:

Post a Comment